Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tear streaked cheeks,
Swollen eyes Heavy heart....
Where from here?
Where now, God!
What do I do now?
Where am I to go?
What's the plan?
Can I know please?
Why can't I understand or see..
Why am I blind? It's not just tears the blur my vision;
I'm spinning lost in the dark.
The clouds are low... The moon is hiding from me
And the stars have turned there heads...
Tears.
The salty drops stain my face.
Breathing hurts...
And comes in hard and leaves slowly....
The shaking starts in the hands and spreads...
Like a deadly virus... Til I'm taken over with it.
I'm loosing myself....
I'm lost inside.
Searching for any way out
Any light shinning thru...
These dark days drag on
And the cold chills my bones.
My body screams yet my mouth is silent....
Burning with the pain of being locked away...
I reach out for help where there is only hate...
My voice chokes me and my thoughts blind me...
My will pushes at a brick wall and my heart sinks in sight of failure.
Lost deep in the deepths of victoria's soul;
Struggling to find a way to shine...
I'm lost in myself...
I'm loosing all control.
I'm weak and alone and there
Is no one to help!
Will and strength dissapear, fading into the darkness of all.....
All that is nothing of victoria's soul....

No comments: